Here's How We're Keeping You Safe
Social Distancing: Guests are encouraged to practice social distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups not traveling with them. There are floor markings to highlight appropriate social distancing in areas such as Gold Club, cashier cage, ATMs, promotional kiosks and dining areas.
Plexiglass barriers have been installed at table games, slot machines, cashier cage, hotel front desk and dining host area.
Guests: To comply with the Governor's mandatory face covering policy for all Nevadans and visitors, masks will be required. Hand sanitizer is available at entrances. Masks and gloves are available upon request.
Employee-owners: Every employee-owner will be tested for COVID-19 before returning to work and will undergo daily health screening before beginning their shift. They are required to wear a mask while on property. All employee-owners have been trained on COVID-19 best practices.
Clean Team: We have created a new division called the “Clean Team”, a group of sanitation specialists who will disinfect any playing area upon request.
Our team has also elevated its deep cleaning process. We are committed to cleaning every inch of the property throughout each day, using state of the art cleaning equipment and sanitizers designed and certified to kill the covid virus.
Overnight, we are limiting operations to allow us to do our signature CLEAN SWEEP of the entire property so we can clean and disinfect every square inch using a newly designed electrostatic and sanitizing mist.
Hotel: The hotel is open and taking reservations. All rooms have been cleaned utilizing industry best practices and CDC approved disinfectants. Additionally during your stay our staff will not enter your room in order minimize contact points. The hotel pool is open. Guests are encouraged to practice social distancing.
Casino: The casino capacity is limited to 50%. The casino is open 24 hours a day.
- The slot floor has been reconfigured to allow for more distance between players.
- Table games are limited to three chairs per table.
- Chips will be disinfected nightly. Cards will be switched out every four hours.
- The poker room will be closed until further notice.
Gold Club: Open with limited operating hours. All promotional kiosks will be operational.
Points, comps and cash back that was earned will be available.
The Choose Your Ride promotion will resume June 21st and run until July 4th.
Mini Wednesday slot tournament will return soon.
Club 55 will return soon.
Restaurants and Bars:
Procedures have been updated in all outlets to meet and exceed the Southern Nevada Health Department guidelines. Operating hours have changed and will be adjusted in the coming months.
- Mason Street Courtyard: Daily from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Gregory’s Mesquite Grill: Wed, Thurs, & Sun: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm and Fri - Sat: 4:00 -9:00 pm.
- Side St: Mon – Thurs & Sun: 9:00 pm to midnight, Fri - Sat: 4:00 pm to 2:00 am.
- Town Square:
- Sunday Champagne Brunch (returning July 5th): 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday dinner: Returning soon.
- Seasons Bar is open 24 hours/day
- The Gold Bar: Sun – Thurs 8:00 am - midnight and Fri - Sat 8:00 am to 2:00 am.
Spa: Closed until further notice.
Valet: Currently unavailable.
Seasons Ultra Lounge: Closed until further notice.
If you have questions or concerns about any Covid related measures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.