Make sure you always know about our latest deals. Join Eureka's Text Club & receive exclusive text offers!
Just text “Eureka” to 81433 to join today.
If you’re a fan of progressive slots, you’ll love the options at the Eureka Casino. If you’re new to progressive slots, here’s how it works: All of the slot machines on a bank (group of slot machines) are linked. Every coin played in one of the progressive machines increases the total progressive jackpot for all of those games.
So when progressive slots hit, they can hit big! You can check out the current jackpot amounts of all of our progressive slots, and see the most recent winners. When will we see you?
SHOOT THE CALLER
Tuesdays: January 13th & 27th at the 7pm session.
Thursdays: January 1st & 29th at the 11am session.
- This is an added chance of a win: After a winner is found on the normal game, one additional numbered ball is drawn for the same game. If a player(s) Bingo, they will receive a payment aggregated to the amount of winners on the second chance. If there is no winner, the game is closed with no second chance winner and no payment. (The Sunball is not valid on SHOOT THE CALLER ball).**
Thursday: January 9th & 23rd at the 5pm session.
Fridays: January 15th at the 11am session.
- There is no change to the normal play of the session or the games played: During the DOUBLE PAY sessions, all normal card payouts would be doubled during games 1, 3, 5 and 7. (The Sunball is not valid for DOUBLE PAY).**
Mondays: January 12th & 26th at the 1pm & 5pm sessions.
Thursdays: January 8th & 22nd at the 1pm & 5pm sessions.
Fridays: January 2nd, 16th & 30th at the 5pm session.
Sundays: January 4th & 18th at the 1pm & 5pm sessions.
- During these sessions, all the Small Rainbows will be sold for $5.00 each (normally $9.00 each). (This does not include cost of validation fees associated with the Sun Ball Jackpot).**
WEDNESDAY 11AM PARTY
- Every Wednesday in January at the 11am session.
- After the close of game 1, there will be random drawings for CASH and Prizes. The amount for the drawing is announced prior to the drawing. (CASH Prizes: 5 drawings for $20.00 and 1 drawing for $50.00). (Player must buy-in for a minimum of $10 to be eligible to win).**
FREE PLAY WEDNESDAYS
- We will load $10.00 in FREE PLAY at the 7pm session for every player that spends at least $30.00 to buy-in for the session.
- Player must have a Gold Club Card to participate and may be used to purchase for one customer only. (Purchasing for more than one player will void the FREE PLAY for that Gold Club account).
SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY
- EVERY Saturday night at the 9pm session, unless posted otherwise.
- After the close of game 1, we draw for the King and Queen of the Party session. The first male and female name drawn is the King and Queen. Both players choose a number. Every time that number is called during games 2 - 10, the King or Queen receives $10 in FREE PLAY.
- After the King and Queen have been chosen, there will be 11 drawings for CASH or Prizes. Each winner will have the opportunity to select a numbered envelope from the wall. (CASH prizes are offered in $20 and $50 values. Prizes are offered as Sm. and Lg. Rainbow coupons and 2 dinners at the Buffet).
- We will also have Good Neighbor Bingo during this session. Each player sitting next to a single winner will receive $5.00 in FREE PLAY. (Player must buy-in for a minimum of $10 to be eligible to win).**
**All posted rules in the Bingo Room apply. Players must have Club Card to be eligible for drawings and FREE PLAY. Must be 21 years or older. Management reserves the right to modify or cancel any promotion without prior notice. See Bingo Room for details.
Click here to view flyer.